Custom Pages

1/4/13

AESTHETIC DELIGHT + FRIDAY'S FAVES || #5 || BOO & BOO FACTORY

Pin It!
Images taken from the Boo & Boo Factory Shop on Etsy


Are you nearly just as blown away as I am right now? Do you see these pieces of jewelry?! I am one who is rarely astounded by jewelry. I see diamonds and think, "Ahh, how nice." I see bold necklaces and think, "Chic, cool." When I stumbled upon the Boo & Boo Factory while browsing on Etsy, I l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y gasped. I cannot believe the variety of colors, patterns, textures, and shapes that are put into each piece. Apparently they are all used with leather--some with neon, some with earthy tones, and many with both. I know this sounds like an advertisement (I promise it's not!) but I've never seen anything like them before and I now have to get my hands on 'em. Luckily the prices range from the $20s up to the $100s, so I may have to start small with some earrings. These statement necklaces though, man, they can say somethin'! I wish I saw these before Christmas-- totally would have put this 'ish on my list.

/// Here's the link to the shop on Etsy: Boo & Boo Factory

3 comments:

  1. there are gorgeous! thanks a bunch for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE 'EM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are seem like a lot of fun to wear around :)

    ReplyDelete

GET KIPI EVERY WEEK IN YOUR EMAIL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...